The spectacular shine of the chrome is sufficient to make anyone jealous of your vehicle. Chrome is most popular after market addition to your vehicle that can change its entire look. Just give it a look and you will know why it has become the hottest product.
The shine of the chrome is not everlasting. It easily attracts dirt and grin and its look is spoiled. That is why it is very important to maintain it regularly.
The best chrome polish is soft and shiny. Made of chromium, it is used to cover other metals in order to beautify them. Nothing can be made out of it because chrome is extremely soft to handle. The incredibly shiny, reflective chrome wheels should be regularly cleaned and polished.
It is always advised to read the list of the best chrome polish before you buy one to wash the wheels. In order to polish it, you ought to clean it properly first.
Here is a step to step guide for cleaning and polishing chrome wheels.
- Rinse the wheels with a strong stream of water to remove loose dirt and break dust.
- Spray chrome wheel cleaner on each wheel on be one. These non-acidic wheels protect the shine of chrome. Such cleaners are a good choice whether the wheels are clear coated or polished with chrome.
- Use soft bristled brush to agitate the wheel. The soft and synthetic brush will remove all the dust and grim without scratching its surface.
- Lugging the nuts is another important task. It is the place where dust hides. Lug all the nuts and use a proper brush to clean them. The wheel should remain wet while you are working with the brushes. The water keeps lubricating the surface of the wheel and prevents the scratching of the surface.
- Spray the wheel generously with all-purpose cleaner because lots of dust is stricken to wheel wells.
- Rinse the wheels well and dry water completely. Patches of water can ruin the whole look.
Chrome polish is technically a metal coating on another metal. Being a metal, chrome is tougher than paint. It is interesting to choose a chrome polish for your vehicle. Metal polishes like steel or aluminum can also be used on the chrome. Just give it a look if the polish is safe on the chrome or not.
It is advised to follow these steps:
- Wipe your desired chrome polish on the wheel.
- Slowly spread it on to the wheel with the help of a drill.
- Wipe the wheel with a soft, clean microfiber towel.
The chrome polish for car adds a spectacular look to your vehicle.…
Do you love to travel to various holiday destinations by driving down your own car? Then you might know very well the pain of carrying luggage of the whole family and also adjusting the people travelling with you. This is when a cargo carrier comes to your rescue. It can make your travelling experience better since all your luggage will be taken care of. My cargo carrier was a great gift from a friend and till date it is serving me very well.
There are varieties of cargo carriers available in the market, which come in different styles. Some are open and some have a box type structure. Well, the box cargo carriers have a lot of advantage in comparison to the open cargo carriers. You can use them in cold and wet climate. Since it completely covers the things that you store in it plus most of these box carriers are waterproof, hence even if you are travelling during monsoon or snowfall, your luggage will be intact without getting damaged at all.
Some of the best models of box cargo carriers are:
- Yakima Skybox 21 Carbonite Cargo Box can accommodate your entire luggage since it has a space of around 21 cubic feet. It has an aerodynamic shape that is helpful for your vehicle to break through the wind. This type of box has a lock system on both the sides so that you have the flexibility to open the box from any side.
- Keeper waterproof rooftop cargo is very spacious and it is very inexpensive. You can buy this for less than 60 dollars. It is a waterproof cargo bag which can stretch to 44 inches long and 34 inches wide.
- You can also go for Sport Rack SR7018 Vista XL cargo bag which is also very reasonable in terms of price.